Thank you for all your comments on my NJ Marathon post. It’s kind of weird that it’s over…and that life goes on after a marathon (shocker!) because it feels like such a BIG deal in the moment. And I guess a marathon is a big deal. Except for the people in my office who still think I ran a 5K.
Annnyyyywayyyy, moving on.
Things I Love Right Now…
1. Nashville. After running the Country Music Half 2 weeks ago, I became obsessed with this city. I didn’t write a recap on the race, but you can read about (my roommates) Emilia post & Laura (who ran the marathon!). And check out, Sam‘s CM Half Marathon post too!
Moi & Emilia after the Race
2. Scandal on ABC. If you haven’t watched this new show on ABC, please start ASAP. There are only five episodes that you need to catch up on, which is basically a Friday night for me, so you can handle it. I would like to thank Ellen for introducing me to this amazing show. Mad Props girl.
3. NUUN Discount Code: “bloggerslovenuun” – 15% OFF. SHOP HERE. I highly recommend Grape, Fruit Punch and Lemon Tea. Even Batman loves Nuun.
4. LOVE this.
5. Underwear Horoscope. Okay this is hysterical, but also not PG. So don’t let the kids watch!
6. Great Articles I read this week:
* An everyday Athlete is still an Athlete via ESPNW
* When Motherhood Never Happens via Jezebel
* What’s Harder Than Winning? via Lauren Fleshman
* 5 Pieces Of Dating Advice You Should Never Take via Thought Catalog
* Trying to Figure Out What is Important via Thought Catalog
7. Apple’s Introduction Note to New Employees. Hire Me Please.
8. Tiger Balm. My office-mates probably hate me because I smell like an 90 year old grandma, but Tiger Balm is the stuff marathon recovery dreams are made of. And I am pouring this stuff on my quads like its my job.
9. Schmidt (Max Greenfield) from New Girl tweeted me. My life is complete.
10. Have I mentioned my next Marathon yet? CHICAGO 2012, See you soon. Or in 150 days according to the website.
Now Tell Me: What’s cool? What’s new? What’s hip? What should I be reading, watching, or eating?