After a semi-depressing post on Thursday, I have decided to be more positive today.
Things I Love Right Now…
1. Photo of the Week. Every time I see this photo I love it a little more.
2. Can you imagine? If guys acted like girls…and girls acted like guys. At the bar. Hysterical! I love the Taco Bell part.
4. StlyeBlogger. Fashion blogs seem like a lot of work. Taking photos of what you wear on a daily basis = Time consuming. But this weekend, I decided to take a break from reading running blogs to see what was up with the Fashion World. I found 18 million fashion blogs here. Then spent 18 hours looking at each one…and they are pretty awesome. End of Story.
5. Quotes about “enthusiasm” make me happy.
6. Barefoot Blue Jean Night By Jake Owen. I can’t stop listening to this song…and wishing for summer time. Sigh.
7. Running 14 miles on Sunday. And powering through my ankle issue. Oh, and I also conquered this bridge which I haven’t seen since the NYC Marathon 2010. Unlike the 2010 Marathon where this was Mile 15 and ultimately where everything went downhill for me…Sunday’s bridge run was actually nice.
8. This Someecard. Not the reason I work out, but I definitely have thought about how long I would last in the Hunger Games. Which makes me think I should start lifting weights just in case.
9. Priceline 150 Flights Under $150. 2 Days Left on This Deal. I may or may not have booked a flight to Chicago…in October.
10. Shameless. I started watching Shameless this weekend – I’m about five episodes in – and its pretty good. I’m not completely hooked yet, but of course I am still going to finish the rest of Season One. I’m still confused why Emma Rossum has had accent and no one else on the cast does. Oh well.
I love Steve…even though he steals cars for a living. NBD.
What are you loving right now??