1. Homeland. If you haven’t watched this show yet, please stop whatever you are doing, call in sick for work, and download all of Season 1 from iTunes. You can thank me later when you are counting down the days until Sept 30th when the new season starts.
2. Oiselle Roga Shorts. Thank you Meggie for introducing these to me. And thank you Mac for letting me try on a pair for sizing purposing while out in Seattle. I have been getting a lot of compliments on them (so basically I haven’t and I can’t take them off). Once you give me a compliment on an outfit, I will wear it everyday. Example: I once wore a work dress 5 days in a row after receiving a compliment (I wore different suit jackets on top of course. Keep it classy.). So, for friends in Connecticut, who were asking about my shorts, you can purchase them HERE.
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth. A little disappointed in the ending, but other than that a great book. I couldn’t put it down. I do love a good Young Adult Fiction book. Thanks for the rec, Nicole.
4. The Robot. Underrated Dance Move in my opinion.
5. Last Long Run before the Chicago Marathon. I ran 21 Mile Run on Sunday (15 miles with Laura) in 3:11! I feel ready for the marathon (more thoughts on that this week). Here I am at Mile 15 right before I said Goodbye to Laura. (PS – I’m wearing Oiselle Roga Shorts. Compliments are welcome in the comment section. Just kidding!)
Why do I look scared? I probably just miss Laura already.
6. Everpurse: New Phone-Charging Purse Provides Practical Solution As An Accessory. This is really, really cool. You can back the company on KickStart HERE.
7. MUST READ: Be An Inbox Hero: The Ultimate Guide To Mastering Gmail.
8. 8 Guys to Avoid at a College Sports Bar. Watch this video. Hysterical.
9. CADBURY EGGS are BACK. So much for not gaining weight during this taper.
10. Country Song of the Week: Sarah Darling – “Home to Me”.
What are you loving right now?