1. Burning Love. Do you love/hate/watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette? Then you need to watch this little mini-web series. It is hysterical, and “cameo appearance” list of star actors is unreal (Ben Stiller, Jennifer Anniston, Kristin Bell, etc.) Just watch, you can thank me later. All episodes can be found HERE.
Here is the Trailer…
2. Blogging. I know this might seem strange but I have a love/hate relationship with blogging. I LOVE the friends that I have made through blogging and the opportunities that I have had, but when it comes to actually sitting down and thinking of something to write about – I want to throw my computer out the window because everything sounds completely uninteresting. But last week, I realized (once again) how great blogging can be. Friday, I went running with Lizzie and Corey (both in town visiting NYC), and it was awesome. We even stopped after our run to see the Luke Bryan concert going on in the park. I probably would have never met either one of them without this blog, and that makes the two posts that I write a week (that probably make zero sense) worth it!
3. Why Millennial Women Do Not Want To Lead by Julie Zeilinger. Very interesting post by a 19-year-old Barnard College student.
4. London 2012: an etiquette guide for Olympics visitors. Funny stuff.
5. NY Med. I am loving this “Documentary” (or is it Reality TV?) Series on ABC. It really makes me want to go back to school and become a doctor. Except for the fact that the only science course I took in college was Geology. Sooo that’s a problem. You can watch the series HERE. Part 1 of the first episode is below.
6. Where are you on the global fat scale? My friend in London sent this to me. Pretty interesting to find out how your “stats” compare to people in other countries.
8. How do I not have this?? Or how did I not invent this?
9. 40 Fantastic Time-Wasting Web Sites. Your boss will hate me, you will love me. You’re Welcome.
10. (Kind of) New Mizuno Running Shoes. Currently, my marathon training is going really, really well (fingers crossed I didn’t just jinx this), but I’m giving full marathon-training-bliss credit to these shoes. Oh and my stellar running coach, Dorothy.
What are you loving right now??