Okay I need to get back into running mode soon (for my own mental sanity). I’m giving myself until Monday, June 4th before I start back up with full marathon training. So blog posts should pick up around that time…Wahoo! Don’t get too excited.
In the mean time…
Things I Am Loving Right Now…
1. Drinkify. A website that pairs a drink with the music you are listening to. I think that is pretty cool. So I input my favorite country singer, Granger Smith, and below is what popped back out. Try different artists, its lots of fun! Okay maybe just fun for me…
2. Walter. I put up a picture of my dog on facebook and it received more “likes” than anything I have every posted combined. If I were to get engaged, I think Walter would still have more “likes” than my engaged “status”.
Love this dog. He has the best life living in Bermuda with my parents, however I want him to live in NYC but it wouldn’t be fair.
3. Thiel Fellowship website. I spent a good part of yesterday on this website. Super smart people fascinate me. Why aren’t they just watching reality television like the rest of us? Fascinating. This one particular girl was really interesting – watch her video below. Just a heads up, you will feel like the dumbest person in the world after watching this.
6. Wasting Time on the Internet by Aziz Ansari. This is my life.
7. Articles I found this week that I have Loved:
8. Gold Starlette Earrings by Kira Kira. I think these earrings would be perfect to almost all my weekend summer outfits. And by outfits I mean the one cotton dress from Old Navy that I own and will wear everyday this summer. But the earrings take the dress to another level, right?
9. Liquiteria. I’ve recently become obsessed with this juice bar in NYC. For a while I was at One Lucky Duck picking up their juices, but as in life I go through phases. And right now, I’m on a Liquiteria phase.
10. My iPod. Because there was a time (in 2004) when I use to run with a CD player…
11. Drinking Soda Contest. With my new obsession, Ben Schwartz.
What are you loving right now?? Anything running related?