At first I was going to do a post on Things I Hate Right Now because work is sucking the life out of me, but then I thought I should probably try to stay positive for a couple more days. I will most likely negative tomorrow or Friday. But until then…
Things I Am Loving Right Now…
2. National Harbor 70.3. I finally picked my Half Ironman for 2012! And the race color is PURPLE (my favorite color!). Race Sign-Up Starts Today at Noon!!
4. 50 Rides of a Lifetime. I want to do them all!
5. Three Day Weekend. I miss you and I love you (especially when you involve skiing for three days with best friends). When is the next one??
6. Kira Kira Barcelona Ring. I am obsessed with this ring.
8. Extra Large Glasses. Yes these glasses are real. I got them because I hate when I can see the frames of my glasses when I am watching TV. So I went into the eye glass store and I asked for the largest frames they had. They had to special order these. I love them.
9. This Video via Susan.
10. EMS Approach Windstopper Jacket. This jacket probably saved my life this weekend skiing. I have also worn it running a couple of times because it can get very windy on the Eastside & Westside running paths. I love it!
What are you loving right now??