Things I Am Loving Right Now. 1/2/13 Edition.
1. I love reading News articles, but I hate searching through a newspaper (internet) for stories I’m interested in. Instead, I use the News360 App to filter out topics that I’m interested in. Plus you can add alerts for certain words in articles (example: “Marathon” or “Running”). The App gathers articles from all over the world, so you aren’t limited to just the big name newspapers. (Bonus: App is Free)
3. A Must Read: Instead of Making Resolutions, DREAM.
5. Making Goals Gorgeous. I thought this was a really neat idea to display your goals for the New Year.
6. Cool Video: Snowboarding Through Montreal. My favorite city is Montreal (that I have ever traveled to), and while I prefer visiting in the Summer, this video shows how really fun (depending on your definition of fun) the city can be in the Winter.
7. Every year I try to see as many Golden Globe movie nominations as possible. This year I have seen: Argo, Hitchcock, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Django Unchained, & Silver Lining Playbook. All great movies, but my two favorites are: Hitchcock & Django Unchained.
8. Can’t Stop Clicking: Factsie.
10. My Favorite Hooded Sweatshirt is back in stock on the Oiselle website. Plus a couple more NEW items that I will be ordering: Peacenik Sweatshirt & Winona Tank. And in case you didn’t hear, Lauren Fleshman joined the Oiselle Team (!!!!!!).
WHAT ARE YOU LOVING RIGHT NOW??